What You Need to Know about Customer Service ‘in Times Like These’
According to a Maintenance Sales News article “Finding success in difficult circumstances, such as today’s global pandemic, takes a willingness to revisit and improve on a company’s customer service focus. Certainly true for any type of business, service is vital for those in charge of cleaning facilities and distributing cleaning-related products.”
More detail can be found in the November/December edition of MSN, but here are some highlights to get you thinking about how you can improve your own customer service.
- Are you truly listening to your customers? What methods are being used to gather pertinent information related to customer needs?
- Are your products/services still relevant?
- When was the last time your company had a “refresh?”
- Are you competitively priced?
- Should you provide ongoing training?